Who Should Attend?
Designed specifically for promising young players aged from 13 to 15 years, with aspirations for the future.
- Intensive three-day course
- The course aims to build a solid foundation for these players that will better prepare them for their rugby future
- Concentrates on position specific analysis and tuition, mental toughness, rugby intelligence and skills
- The course will be run in March and June
- Goal setting
- Fitness assessments - aerobic and flexibility
- Fitness assessments - speed
- Daily individual skills
- Mental toughness
- Rugby intelligence
- Recovery regimes - theory and practical
- Feedback and one-on-one from fitness trainer about current and future programmes
- Kicking Skills, Passing Skills, Forwards' Skills, Backs' Skills
- Team patterns
- Position-specific coaching
- Position-specific assessment
- Video analysis of game - feedback with position-specific coaches
- One-on-one feedback
- Course dinner
Please Note: each day will start with one of the following:
- Stretching and flexibility
- Strength and Conditioning
Prices do not include travel to the venue, but do include all academy and course related costs such as meals, course notes, kit and transfers from the airport (if applicable) to the venue.
50% deposit on acceptance of application
Balance of 50% due four weeks prior to course start date
Translation service available at additional cost
Course fees include:
- Lunch every day
- Three day rugby tuition
Please note: Cancellation four weeks prior to commencement of course will incur a penalty fee of 20% of the course fee. Cancellation within two weeks of course commencement is non-refundable.