Who Should Attend?
Designed for talented club players aged 18 and over.
- Intensive six-day course.
- The course aims to build a solid foundation for these players leading up to the rugby season.
- Concentrates on fitness, skills, leadership, game scenarios, position-specific analysis and tuition, mental toughness and rugby intelligence.
- Courses will run in November.
- Goal setting
- Leadership/team cohesion
- Coaching in the community
- Fitness assessments - aerobic and flexibility
- Fitness assessments - speed and strength
- Daily skills
- Mental toughness
- Rugby intelligence
- Recovery regimes - theory and practical
- Self massage and injury prevention
- Feedback and one-on-one from fitness trainer about current and future programmes
- Kicking Skills, Passing Skills, Forwards' Skills, Backs' Skills
- Team patterns
- Game scenarios
- Position-specific coaching
- Position-specific assessment
- Video analysis - feedback with position-specific coaches
- One-on-one feedback
- Course dinner
For coaches and players who reside outside New Zealand
NZ $2600 plus 15% GST
For New Zealand resident coaches and players prices quoted are inclusive of GST.
NZ $2600 including GST
Prices do not include travel to Palmerston North, but do include all academy and course related costs such as meals and accommodation and transfers from Palmerston North airport (if applicable) to the Sport and Rugby Institute, Palmerston North.
50% deposit on acceptance of application
Balance of 50% due six weeks prior to course start date
Translation service available at additional cost
Course fees include:
- Accommodation and all meals
- six day rugby tuition
Please note: Cancellation six weeks prior to commencement of course will incur a penalty fee of 20% of the course fee. Cancellation within two weeks of course commencement is non-refundable.